The type of offered services:
Chemical cleaning of the floor and then mechanical sealing of the concrete porosity by means of the multi-stage diamond technique including triple impregnation with additional chemical hardening, consolidation and porosity sealing.
Renovation process of concrete floors consists of the following stages:
- Abrasive grinding by means of metal bonded diamond discs which have an adequate thickness for grinding concrete in order to remove the top layer, so that the floor becomes maximally flat and smooth.
- Removing dirt from cracks and cavities as well as cleaning and degreasing of the cavities.
- Filling the cavities with polyester gelcoats.
- Applying a lithium silicate coat.
- Further sanding and 4-5 times buffing by means of resin bonded diamond discs of the following grits ( 50', 100', 400', 800') until the required roughness effect is obtained.
- Covering with Membrane Stain Protection – Beton Shield.
- Polishing in order to harden the membrane.
PROCESS OF CONCRETE FLOOR RENOVATION
- The floor is perfectly cleaned from both surface and in-debt dirt.
- After the whole process, it looks like a new floor has just been laid – it is perfectly smooth and it reflects the light.
- With the proper care during the use, the effect is everlasting and there is no need for periodical repeating of the renovation process.
- The concrete porosity is impregnated and sealed mechanically; thanks to this process the protecting layer does not wear off and is not damaged during the use.
- Concrete is hardened and the perfect sealing of the porosity prevents all the dirt from penetrating into these pores, so dust remains on the floor surface, which makes removing it easy within the everyday maintenance without the need of thorough cleaning.
- Impregnation makes the process of absorbing greasy oil stains slower and on condition that they are removed relatively quickly (up to a few hours), no permanent traces are left on the concrete floor.
In the process of sanding, the floor is enriched by an innovative product ''BETON HARDNER KRZEMIAN'' because silicate compounds contained in the ''BETON HARDNER'' play a significant role in thickening and hardening of concrete floors. Silicate chemically reacts with calcium hydroxide (also known as Portland cement) creating calcium-silicate-hydrate CSH strengthening the concrete adhesive (pulp). The Portland cement component is a soft and porous material susceptible to carbon dioxide and chemical activities, so replacing it with the much stronger silicate is the main advantage of the ''BETON HARDNER''. Moreover, the silicates in the ''BETON HARDNER'' react with the concrete creating hydrphobic polymer inside the porosity and on the surface of the floor. The screed that is exceptionally thick and gives long-lasting protection and strength is the final result.